Your account is not tied to a specific mobile device, and therefore your user account can be used to log into various smartphones. Additionally, multiple users are able to share the same device and log in with their own credentials so that you won’t have to purchase multiple devices.
The iCMP MPOS solution supports multiple user configurations, including catalog items, secured in a way that one user will not be able to see the settings or catalog of another user.
The iCMP MPOS solution supports a range of Android and iOS devices, including:
To process a sale transaction, follow these steps:
From the home page, click “Settings”. Select the “Transaction History” button to display a list of all your transactions.
Use the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the page to change the number of entries displayed. Use the “Filter by Date Range” fields to search for transactions during a specific time period. Click on a column title to sort your transactions.
You can also use the “Search” field in the top right corner to search transactions. You can search for a specific transaction or type of transaction by dollar amount, transaction ID, the last four digits of the credit card, and more. You can export to a .csv file or print the transaction list using the buttons in the upper left corner of the page.
The iCMP MPOS catalogue feature gives you the option to store commonly used items for quick and easy access. To create a catalogue item, tap “Inventory” from the Settings screen. Here you may add or modify catalogue items. The catalogue items are stored locally on the device and does not deduct from any inventory count.
To add a catalogue item:
• Tap “Add New Item”
• Add new item information:
- Item name
- Amount per item
- Tax rate
- SKU number
• Tap “Save”
To modify a catalogue item:
• Tap on the item to be modified
• Modify the fields as required
• Tap “Save”
To delete a catalogue item:
• On an iOS device, swipe your finger from left to right across the item to be deleted. A Delete key will appear to the right of the item. Tap “Delete”
• On an Android device, press and hold the catalogue item to bring up the pop-up menu. Tap “Delete” from the pop-up menu
To sell items stored in the catalogue:
Within the MPOS merchant portal, go to the “Merchant Profile” screen. Under “Settings” you can modify the information on the customer receipt, including logo, location, message, email, phone number, website URL and social media accounts.
• Logo – Tap “No Logo Has Been Chosen” and when the pop-up window appears, tap “Existing Photo” and search your device for the desired photo. The logo must be a maximum size of 5MB. Only PNG and JPG formats are accepted.
• Add Location – Tap the “On/Off” slider next to “Share My Location” on the receipt to toggle between the options.
• Add a Message – Tap “Add a Message” and enter the message you wish to have appear on your receipt. There is a 140 character limit.
• Email – Tap the “Contact E-mail” field and enter your email address.
• Phone Number – Tap the “Contact Phone Number” field and enter your phone number.
• Website URL – Tap “Web Site URL” and enter the website address.
• Twitter – Tap “@username” and enter your Twitter username without the @ symbol.
• Facebook – Tap “Facebook URL” and enter the Facebook URL.
• Once complete, tap “Done” to save the changes.
NOTE: You must be online for your changes to take effect.
To resend an email to your customer, follow these steps:
To pair your mobile device with the ICMP MPOS reader, follow these instructions:
Yes, the iCMP MPOS solution supports contactless payment acceptance for Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass and Interac Flash.
Still have questions? Call Customer Care at 1.855.445.6225. Our customer support analysts are available to assist you from Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM ET.